Quality and Environment Policy
The company Aeromedia UAV S.L is a company that is dedicated to providing services with RPAs. In order to achieve higher Quality in its activity, as well as a greater commitment to caring for the Environment, it is committed to the implementation of a Quality and Environmental Management System that covers different industrial and audiovisual services adapted to the needs Customer: Provision of the service with RPAs equipment for industrial, audiovisual, emergency, forestry and security inspection. RPAs equipment rental. Training in the use of RPAs equipment, in accordance with the points of the UNE – EN – ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE – EN-ISO 14001: 2015 Standards, according to the following principles:
- Know, analyze and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Prevent the causes that may give rise to possible non-conformities.
- Enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of our work.
- Continuously improve the quality of our services, as well as our attitude towards the environmental impacts generated by our activity.
- Prevent pollution that our company’s activity could generate.
- Optimization of exhaustible natural resources, with special emphasis on the reuse of inert waste, as well as the proper management of other waste.
- Comply with current legislation that is applicable, as well as respect voluntary agreements adopted or requirements from our clients.
- Promote Quality Management and Continuous Improvement to all staff, at all levels and in all Company processes.
This Policy affects and is the responsibility of each and every one of the members of the Organization and serves as a frame of reference for the establishment of quality and environmental objectives. Therefore, the Management requires all personnel to comply with this commitment, each and everyone participating with the responsibility that corresponds to them according to their position in the organization of the company.
For this, it is communicated for your knowledge, understanding and compliance and is available to any person or entity that requests it. In addition, it is reviewed, analyzed and updated for its continuous adaptation.
In A Coruña, September 21, 2020
INFORMATION MONITORING AND EVALUATION OF SUPPLIERS
We inform you that Aeromedia UAV S.L. Following the requirements of the quality system based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard that we have implemented, it annually evaluates the performance of all its suppliers of goods and services, based on the number of incidents registered throughout the period analyzed, as well as the importance from the same.
In A Coruña, September 23, 2019.
INFORMATION ON ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
AEROMEDIA U.A.V., S.L. has strengthened its commitment to the environment with the implementation of the ISO 14001: 2015 standard in which it has analyzed the environmental impact of its activity and based on the Life Cycle of the services provided, it has determined its Significant Environmental Aspects for which it has established internal goals based on reducing consumption, derived from natural resources, reducing the emission of pollutants into the atmosphere, etc.
From this commitment, AEROMEDIA U.A.V., S.L. wants to involve all its stakeholders so that they know the work that is being carried out internally.
Those aspects of the company with greater significance in terms of environmental impact due to its toxicity or its consumption during the development of the company’s activity for 2020 are the consumption of fuel in service provision, the consumption of electrical energy, and equipment batteries. AEROMEDIA U.A.V., S.L. has currently set a goal to reduce electricity consumption at its facilities as much as possible.