The company Aeromedia UAV S.L is a company that is dedicated to providing services with RPAs. In order to achieve higher Quality in its activity, as well as a greater commitment to caring for the Environment, it is committed to the implementation of a Quality and Environmental Management System that covers different industrial and audiovisual services adapted to the needs Customer: Provision of the service with RPAs equipment for industrial, audiovisual, emergency, forestry and security inspection. RPAs equipment rental. Training in the use of RPAs equipment, in accordance with the points of the UNE – EN – ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE – EN-ISO 14001: 2015 Standards, according to the following principles:
- Know, analyze and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Prevent the causes that may give rise to possible non-conformities.
- Enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of our work.
- Continuously improve the quality of our services, as well as our attitude towards the environmental impacts generated by our activity.
- Prevent pollution that our company’s activity could generate.
- Optimization of exhaustible natural resources, with special emphasis on the reuse of inert waste, as well as the proper management of other waste.
- Comply with current legislation that is applicable, as well as respect voluntary agreements adopted or requirements from our clients.
- Promote Quality Management and Continuous Improvement to all staff, at all levels and in all Company processes.
This Policy affects and is the responsibility of each and every one of the members of the Organization and serves as a frame of reference for the establishment of quality and environmental objectives. Therefore, the Management requires all personnel to comply with this commitment, each and everyone participating with the responsibility that corresponds to them according to their position in the organization of the company.
For this, it is communicated for your knowledge, understanding and compliance and is available to any person or entity that requests it. In addition, it is reviewed, analyzed and updated for its continuous adaptation.
In A Coruña, September 21, 2020